BSS (Hons) in MC&J
- Intake : Once in a Year
- Application Duration : 01 September 2018 -10 October 2018
- Opening Convocation : 02 January 2019
- Class Start : 06 January 2019
- Method of Application : Online
- Course Duration : Years: 04 Semester: 08
- Total Credit Hours : 126
- Total Course Fee : 151000.00 (One Lakh Fifty One Thousand Taka Only)
Eligibility for Admission
(1) A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination in any discipline/group.
(2) Candidates of Science Group must have a total GPA 8.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with minimum GPA 4.00 in each of the examination.
(3) Candidates of Business Studies Group must have a total GPA 8.25 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with minimum GPA 3.75 in each of the examination.
(4) Candidates of Humanities Group must have a total GPA 8.25 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with minimum GPA 3.75 in each of the examination.
(5) Candidates of General Certificate of Education (GCO) O and A level must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively. Among these 07 (seven) subjects candidate must have minimum B Grade in 04 (four) subjects and minimum C Grade in 03 (three) subjects having minimum 26.5 points in total based on following scale:
(6) Candidates of International Baccalaureate (IB) must pass in minimum 06 (six) subjects having minimum 30 points based on rating scale used in their curriculum (7, 6, 5, 4, 3). Rating of 1 and 2 will not be considered in point calculation.
Admission Test Syllabus
- (a) English – 40 (b) General Knowledge – 30 (c) Bangla – 30
- (1) Written Test=65%, (2) Viva-voce=10%, (3) HSC Result=15% and SSC Result=10% (Total=100%)