Faculty of Science & Technology (FST)
Mohammed Nasir Uddin
- 01769 02 87 00
Name (English): Mohammed Nasir Uddin
Department: Faculty of Science & Technology (FST)
Rank: Associate professor
Designation: Associate professor
Appointment Type: Permanent
Blood Group: A-
Details of Education
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh. 2. Master of Philosophy in Mathematics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh. 3. Master of Science in Applied Mathematics, University of Chittagong (CU),Bangladesh. 4. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Chittagong (CU),Bangladesh. 5. Higher Secondary Certificate, Govt. Haji Mohammad Mohsin College, Comilla Board,Bangladesh. 6. Secondary School Certificate, Sabuj Shikshayatan High School, Comilla Board,Bangladesh.
Organization: Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka. Designation: Associate Professor of Mathematics Duration: Form 18 January 2015 to till Previous Job: Organization: Bangladesh University of Business and technology (BUBT), Mirpur – 2, Dhaka. Designation: Assistant Professor of Mathematics Duration: Form 1st July 2006 to 17 January 2015 Job Responsibilities: Courses are taken under different Programs (ICE, MICT, MBA, BBA, CSE, EEE, M.Sc in mathematics): 1. Differential and Integral Calculus 2. Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations 3. Vector Analysis & Complex variables 4. Linear Algebra & Fourier Analysis 5. Discrete Mathematics 6. Linear Algebra & Differential Equation 7. Statistics & Probability 8. Numerical Method 9. Mathematics for Decision Making 10. Fundamentals of Mathematics 11. Mathematics for Decision Making 12. Business Statistics 13. Mathematics for Engineering 14. Topology-I 15. Topology-II 16. Differential Equations 17. Linear Programming 18. Tensor Analysis
Number Of Publication: 0
Details Of Published:
Number Of Publication: 8
Details Of Publication:
1. Mohammed Nasir Uddin and M A Alim, Numerical Study of Blood Flow through Symmetry and Non-Symmetric Stenosis Artery under Various Flow Rates, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 16, No. 6, (2017), pp. 106-115.
2. Mohammed Nasir Uddin and M A Alim, Numerical Investigation of Blood Flow through stenotic Artery, World Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (WJERT), Vol. 3, No. 6, (2017), pp. 93-116.
3. Mohammed Nasir Uddin, M N Huda and M A Alim, Numerical analysis for steady state natural convection in a partially heated square cavity having adiabatic circular cylinder using finite element method, Jahangirnagar Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Science, Vol-28, pp 13-17
4. Mohammed Nasir Uddin and M A Alim, Numerical Analysis Of Mixed Convection In A Square Cavity Having Adiabatic Circular Cylinder, International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences, Vol - 5(1), Issue – 1, PP 111-118.
5. M S Hossain, Mohammed Nasir Uddin, M A Alim and M Shobahani, Finite Element Analysis of MHD Free Convection within Trapezoidal Enclosures with Uniformly Heated Side Walls, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM), Volume 6, Issue 3, PP 64-73.
6. Mohammed Nasir Uddin, M N Huda, A Farhana and M A Alim, Numerical Analysis on Mixed Convection Flow in a Lid-Driven Triangular Cavity, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR JM), Volume 11, Issue 5, (2015), PP 82-94.
7. Mohammed Nasir Uddin, A Farhana and M A Alim, Numerical study of magneto-hydrodynamic (MHD) mixed convection flow in a lid-driven triangular cavity, Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Vol 12, No 1 (2015), PP 21-32.
8. Mohammed Nasir Uddin, Md. Monir Mitra and Dr, Nirmal Kanti, Solution of Ordinary Differential Equation by Runge-Kutta Method, ASA University Review, Vol.3 no.2, pp227-234.