Faculty of Business Studies (FBS)
Md. Mahedi Hasan
Name (English): Md. Mahedi Hasan
Department: Faculty of Business Studies (FBS)
Designation: Assistant Professor
Appointment Type: Permanent
Blood Group: O+
Details of Education
B.Sc. (Hon's) and MS in Statistics, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet; MPhil (Pursuing), Bangladesh University of Professionals
01. Senior Data Analyst at Center for Research and Training (CRT), Dhaka; 02. Trainer of STATA at the Dept. of Agricultural Statistics, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University; 03. Trainer of MATLAB at the Dept. of Economics, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology; 04. Trainer of STATA at the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, Govt. of Bangladesh; 05. Trainer of SPSS at the Dept. of BBA, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology; 06. Trainer of SPSS at the Center for Higher Studies, Bangladesh University of Professionals
Number of Books Published: 0
Details of Books Published:
Number Of Publication: 9
Details Of Publication:
1. Inflation, Inflation Uncertainty and Relative Price Variability in Bangladesh, Eurasian Economic Review, Springer.
2. Effect of Climate Change on Rice Production in Bangladesh: A Comparative Study between Time Series and Stochastic Models, BUP Journal.
3. Forecasting Aus Rice Area and Production in Bangladesh using Box-Jenkins Approach, Bangladesh Rice Journal.
4. Analysis of Time Series Variations of Temperature and its Forecast in the Northeastern Bangladesh. International Journal of Global Warming.
5. A Study to Identify the Factors Affecting Employee Retention in an Organization: Application of Exploratory Factor Analysis, BUP Journal.
6. An Inter-Services Comparative Study on the Diversification of the Factors of Employee Retention in Bangladesh: Application of Structural Equation Modeling, Australian Academy of Business and Economics Review.
7. Investigating the Consumers' Perception towards Usage of Plastic Money in Bangladesh: An Application of Confirmatory Factor Analysis, South East Asian Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law Journal