Masters in Information and Communication Technology
- Intake : Once in a Year
- Application Duration : Up to 08 November 2018
- Opening Convocation : ------
- Class Start : 11 January 2019
- Method of Application : Online
- Course Duration : Years: 02 Semester: 04
- Total Credit Hours : M.Sc 36 Credit / Masters 60 Credit
- Total Course Fee : 1,75,730.00 (60 Credit) / 1,63,730.00 (36 Credit) which may be refixed by the authority.
Eligibility for Admission
1. A minimum GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 or a first division or equivalent in any one of SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations and must not have a GPA less than 2.50 out of 5.00 or a third division or equivalent in any of the aforementioned examinations.
2. At least 50% marks or a minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4.0 or its equivalent in B.Sc. Engineering or equivalent in the relevant branch or graduate from science background is preferred.
Admission Test Syllabus
- 1) Basic of Computer 25 Marks
2) Basic of ICT 30 Marks
3) English 15 Marks Total= 70
- Written: 50%
Previous Exam: 35% (B.Sc.-20%, SSC/HSC-15%)
- MCQ (1 Hour) & Viva Voce