Admission CriteriaApply Now
Masters in Information Systems Security (MISS)
- Intake : Once in a Year
- Application Duration : Up to 08 November 2018
- Opening Convocation : --------
- Class Start : 11 January 2019
- Method of Application : Online
- Course Duration : Years: 2 Semester: 04
- Total Credit Hours : 36
- Total Course Fee : M.Sc. Engg- TK. 1,63,730.00 & M. Engg- TK. 1,48,730.00 which may be refixed by the authority.
Eligibility for Admission
- A minimum GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 or a first division or equivalent in any one of SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations; and must not have a GPA less than 2.50 out of 5.00 or a third division or equivalent in any of the aforementioned examinations.
- B.Sc Engineering degree from the fields of EEE/CSE/EECE/ECE/ETE/CIS/SWE will be eligible for seating in the admission test.
- At least 50% marks or a minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4.0 or its equivalent in B.Sc. in EEE/CSE/EECE/ECE/ETE/CIS/SWE.
Admission Test Syllabus
- 1) Computer Fundamentals 25 Marks
2) Software& Hardware 30 Marks
3) English 15 Marks
Total= 70 Marks
- Written(MCQ) – 50%
Previous Exam- 35% (B.Sc.-20% and SSC/HSC-15%)
- MCQ (1 Hour) & Viva Voce