Admission CriteriaApply Now
Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Environmental Science (MES)
- Intake : Once in a Year
- Application Duration : --
- Opening Convocation : January 2019
- Class Start : January 2019
- Method of Application : Online
- Course Duration : 1 Year and 6 Months Semester: 03
- Total Credit Hours : 48 Credits for M.Sc. Program and 45 Credits for Masters Program
- Total Course Fee : 1,51,550.00 (For M.Sc.) & 1,45,510.00 (For Masters)
Eligibility for Admission
The minimum requirement to apply for admission in this program is a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any field. Each candidate must have obtained 2nd Division/Class or CGPA-2.75 in any public Examination to be eligible.
NOTES ON ELIGIBILITY:
- For qualifications/degrees other than those mentioned, equivalence will be determined by Equivalence Committee of BUP.
- Eligible applicants will have to appear Written Admission Test of 100 marks.
- List of eligible candidates for written test and schedule of viva-voce/interview will be published in website and campus notice board.
Admission Test Syllabus
- (1) Written Test=65%, (2) Viva-voce=10%, (3) HSC Result=15% and SSC Result=10% (Total=100%)