- Intake : Once in a Year
- Application Duration : 18 August 2019 - 10 October 2019
- Opening Convocation : 07 January 2020
- Class Start : 08 January 2020
- Method of Application : Online
- Course Duration : Years: 04 Semester: 08
- Total Credit Hours : 147
- Total Course Fee : 1,84,700.00 (Additional Fees if applicable)
Eligibility for Admission
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination from science discipline/group.
- Candidates from Science Group must obtain a total GPA of
9.25 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with minimum GPA
4.50 in each of the examinations.
- Candidates from General Certificate of Education (GCE) O and A level background must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively having minimum 26.5 points in total based on the following scale:
Note: Gradings lower than ‘D’ will not be considered for point calculation.
4. Candidates from International Baccalaureate (IB) must pass
in minimum 06 (six) subjects having minimum 30 points based on the
rating scale used in their curriculum (7, 6, 5, 4). Rating of 1, 2 and 3
will not be considered in point calculation.
5. Candidates will have to sit for a written test (MCQ) of 100
marks. Students opting for ICE must have Mathematics and those who will
opt for Environmental Science must have Biology in HSC as their
compulsory/optional (4th subject) subject. Students opting for both ICE
and Environmental Science must have both Mathematics and Biology in HSC
Admission Test Syllabus
- (i) Mathematics – 25/ Biology – 25 (ii) Physics – 25 (iii) Chemistry – 25 (iv) English – 25
- (1) Written Test=65%, (2) Viva-voce=10%, (3) HSC/Equivalent Result=15% and SSC/Equivalent Result=10%