• (Firstly), Disseminating advanced level of knowledge in International Relations theory and application;
• (Secondly), to provide advanced research knowledge to the participants of this program to undertake policy-oriented research and to share the findings of the research among the wider audience;
• (Thirdly), to create a vibrant professional body that works in a co-operative manner for the greater pursuit of national interest and security;
• (Fourth), Make sure students have enough grip on International Relations in case students decides to pursue PhD in IR
• (Finally), Make sure student is passionate about learning and applying IR in his/her career and for betterment of the country.
To accomplish this vision, the department of International Relations seeks to guide students towards becoming informed and active citizens in public life, both locally and internationally. We are committed to provide a rigorous course of study that emphasizes the integration of theoretical, applied, and engaged learning in international politics, political economy, diplomatic history, foreign policy making and security studies. Students leave the classroom with the knowledge and skills to critically assess contemporary political events and identify practical solutions to critical social problems.
The ultimate vision of this program is to enhance the student's capacity for political analysis by a thorough grounding in International Relations Theory and the insistence on balance between theory and applications.