ContactDepartment of English
Dr. Fahmida Haque (ড. ফাহমিদা হক)
Haque, Fahmida. (2017). Communicative English languageteaching in Bangladesh:constraints & considerations at the secondary level. Germany: LAMBERT AcademicPublishing.
Academic& Administrative Experience
PhD/MPhil research supervised
Examiner/Panel Member of following MPhil/PhD researches:
Question setter and/or examiner
BA(Hons.), MA, MPhil and PhD levels at Bangladesh University of Professionals, Gono Bishawabidalaya, IBAIS Universityand so forth
(i) Associate Editor, FASS INQUEST, Journal of Faculty ofArts & Social Sciences, Bangladesh University of Professionals, Bangladesh(i) Associate Editor, Explorer, Journal of Faculty of Humanities and Law, IBAIS University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Publicationsin Peer-reviewed Conference Proceedings:
1. Presented paper in the INSEARCH 2017 Conference on 18-19December 2017 at BARD, Comilla, Bangladesh on Teachers’ Perception and Practice of Constructivist Approach of English Language Teaching at the Primary Level in Bangladesh.
2. Presented paper in the INSEARCH 2019 Conference on 20-22December 2019 at BARD, Comilla, Bangladesh on EFL Teachers and Learners Perception of Metacognitive Reading Strategy and Academic Performance: A Survey of Undergraduate Students in Bangladesh.
3. .Presented paper in the Conference on Borders, Diasporas, and Multilingualism in English Studies, Department of English, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh, on 7-8 January 2022.
4. Presented paper in the 2nd International Conference on Innovation and Transformation for Development, Green University Bangladesh on 29-30 October 2022.
5. Presented paper in the INSEARCH 2022 Conference on 29-30 December 2022 at BARD, Comilla, Bangladesh on Teaching Sustainability through Content and Language Integrated Learning in English Language Classroom: A Survey on Primary Level Students in Bangladesh.
Scholarship and Fellowship
2009-2010 President’s scholarship, IBAIS University
2010 Doctoral fellowship under the Higher Education Quality Enhanced Project
(HEQEP) of Bangladesh University of Professionals
2016 Research grant, BangladeshUniversity of Professionals
© 2023 Bangladesh University of Professionals. All Rights Reserved.