Mohammad Morshedul Hoque
- Emran and Hoque, Evaluating the Pecuniary Cost-Benefit of Sitakunda Botanical Garden & Eco-Park: A Protected Area in Chittagong, Bangladesh - Published in The Chittagong University Journal of Social Science, Vol. 24, No. 2, 2008.
- Emran and Hoque, The Estimation ofEquivalence Scales: A Case Study of the Philippines - Published in TheAsian Profile, Volume 38, No. 3, June 2010.
- Majumder, Hoque & Uddin, Possible Impacts of Tipaimukh Dam on Bangladesh with Reference to International Conventions and Laws - Published in the Chittagong University Journal of Law, Volume 17, 2012
- Hoque and Emran, Role of Ship-breaking Industries in Bangladesh and ILO Guidelines: ACritical Discussion – Published in The Global Journal of Human SocialSciences, Volume 16, No. 3, 2016.
- Hoque, Khanam and Nobi, The Effects of Mothers’ Profession on Their Children’s Academic Performance: An Econometric Analysis – Published in The Global Journal of Human Social Sciences, Volume 17, No. 2, 2017.
6. Hoque andMajumder, The Impact of Staying in Student Dormitory on Educational Outcome:Evidence from the University of Chittagong –Presented at The 5th International Conference on Management andMuamalah 2018, Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selengor (KUIS), Bangi,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 15-16 August, 2018. Now this paper is under peerreview process in The Journal of Bangladesh Development Studies.
7. Ayon and Hoque, An Empirical Study on Output Growth and EmploymentImplications of the Service Sector in Bangladesh– A working paper financed by the Research & Publication Cell of Universityof Chittagong, Bangladesh.
8. Islam,Jahan and Hoque, Comparative AcademicAchievement of the University Students in Bangladesh: An Empirical Investigation – Published in the InternationalJournal of Asian Social Science, Volume 10, Issue 7, 2020.